Bunny Nature

BUNNY NATURE - BOTANICALS Mid Mix - Echinacea and Sunflower Flowers

  • New

1 point fidélité
En achetant ce produit
soit un bon de réduction de
Tax included
In stock (3)

Mid Mix with Echinacea and Sunflower Flowers for rabbits and herbivorous rodents.

BOTANICALS Mid Mix with Echinacea and Sunflower Petals from Bunny Nature is a rich and nutritious treat, specially designed for rabbits and rodents. This 140 gram blend combines 88% echinacea leaves, known to boost the immune system, and 12% sunflower flowers, which are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals. Perfectly adapted to the natural needs of herbivores , this mix does not just nourish: it strengthens the overall health of your animals, while offering them authentic taste pleasure.

  • Strengthens the immune system thanks to echinacea.
  • Rich in vitamins and minerals with sunflower flowers.
  • Promotes a balanced and diversified diet.

Learn more

The benefits and information of BOTANICALS Mid Mix - Echinacea and Sunflower Flowers

BUNNY NATURE: quality food for rabbits and rodents

Immunostimulating Properties of Echinacea

Echinacea is at the heart of this blend for its exceptional immunostimulating properties. It helps strengthen the immune system of small animals, increasing their resistance to infections and diseases. This medicinal plant is essential for keeping your pets active and healthy all year round.

Nutrient Contribution of Sunflower Flowers

Sunflower flowers, a major component of this blend, are a rich source of vitamins E and B, as well as minerals like magnesium and selenium. These nutrients play a vital role in supporting the health and vitality of animals, contributing to healthy skin, beautiful fur and good muscle and nerve function.

Food Diversification

This blend is not only nutritious, it is also designed to enrich your pets' daily diet by introducing new flavors and textures that stimulate their appetite and curiosity. This helps avoid dietary monotony and ensures a more complete and balanced diet.

Practicality and Freshness

The 140 gram packaging is specially designed to maintain product freshness. Easy to store and serve, it ensures that each serving remains as beneficial and appetizing as possible, maximizing the health benefits for your furry companions.

In short


  • Boosts the immune system: Echinacea increases resistance to infections.
  • Rich in nutrients: Sunflower flowers provide vitamins E and B, as well as essential minerals.
  • Dietary diversification: Introduces new flavors that stimulate the animals' appetite and curiosity.
  • Guaranteed freshness: The packaging is designed to maintain the freshness and nutritional properties of the ingredients.
  • Adapted to the natural diet: Ideally complements the daily menu of herbivores, corresponding to their natural needs.
  • Practical: The 140g packaging allows easy use and maintains product quality.
  • Improved vitality: Contributes to better muscular and nervous function thanks to its minerals.
  • Skin and Coat Health: Nutrients promote healthy skin and shiny coat.

Photo of the treats BOTANICALS Mid Mix

BUNNY NATURE - BOTANICALS Mid Mix - Echinacea and Sunflower Flowers

Video presentation of the BUNNY NATURE range

Our advice for use

  • You can offer this treat in small quantities, a few times a week, in addition to a basic diet (complete food and water). It will undoubtedly be a moment of pleasure and sharing for you and your animal.
  • Make sure your pet always has access to clean, fresh water, fresh every day.


Echinacea leaves (88%), sunflower flowers (12%)

Data sheet

Weight (kg)
Guinea pig
guinea pig
All ages
Food type
Dietary supplement